A Comparison of Three Code Generators for Models Created in Simulink, Robert Hammarström och Josef Nilsson
The comparison is based on functionality, compliance to relevant standards, integration with other software and hardware as well as the quality of the generated code. The results are focused on the differences between the tools. TargetLink is integrated in Simulink and is found to have the best user friendliness and graphical interface. SCADE uses a different environment and unlike Real-Time Workshop Embedded Coder and TargetLink it runs without MATLAB and Simulink.
Computer Science & IT
- Geotechnical Site Exploration in the Year 2012 and Beyond, Paul W...
- Theory of Slope Stability - Landslide
- Correlations of Soil and Rock Properties in Geotechnical...
- Open Pit Geotechnical Analysis and Design Training Course
- Machinery for Wind Turbines - 2016
- Single Valve Steam Turbine Governor - Users Manual
- Design Of Foundations For Wind Turbines, Henrik Svensson
- Unconventional Oil & Shale Gas, Amber L.Tuft
- From Turbine to Wind Farms - Technical Requirements and Spin-Off...
- Turbine and Auxiliaries
- Wind Turbine Lightning Protection Project, Brian McNiff