Biomedical Signal Processing, Zarina BT Che Amin
Biomedical Signal Processing is an introduction to the digital signal processing theory in the context of biomedical applications. Major signal processing topics that are covered include data acquisition, frequency domain analysis, filtering, sampling, time-dependent processing, linear prediction, basic probability, random signals and their interaction with linear systems, estimation of random signal parameters, and signal detection.
- Geotechnical Site Exploration in the Year 2012 and Beyond, Paul W...
- Theory of Slope Stability - Landslide
- Correlations of Soil and Rock Properties in Geotechnical...
- Open Pit Geotechnical Analysis and Design Training Course
- Machinery for Wind Turbines - 2016
- Single Valve Steam Turbine Governor - Users Manual
- Design Of Foundations For Wind Turbines, Henrik Svensson
- Unconventional Oil & Shale Gas, Amber L.Tuft
- From Turbine to Wind Farms - Technical Requirements and Spin-Off...
- Turbine and Auxiliaries
- Wind Turbine Lightning Protection Project, Brian McNiff