Code for Sustainable Homes
Environmental issues are becoming increasingly important and there is an associated increase in public awareness. There is generally less awareness of the contribution that good building design can make to reducing pollution and improving the environment. Building sustainable homes requires us to minimise all sorts of environmental impacts in addition to carbon dioxide emissions, such as water use, waste generated, and materials for building.
Environment & Sustainable
- Geotechnical Site Exploration in the Year 2012 and Beyond, Paul W...
- Theory of Slope Stability - Landslide
- Correlations of Soil and Rock Properties in Geotechnical...
- Open Pit Geotechnical Analysis and Design Training Course
- Machinery for Wind Turbines - 2016
- Single Valve Steam Turbine Governor - Users Manual
- Design Of Foundations For Wind Turbines, Henrik Svensson
- Unconventional Oil & Shale Gas, Amber L.Tuft
- From Turbine to Wind Farms - Technical Requirements and Spin-Off...
- Turbine and Auxiliaries
- Wind Turbine Lightning Protection Project, Brian McNiff