Communication Networks and Systems In Substations
Over the last decade, the “digitization” of the electron enterprise has grown at exponential rates. Utility, industrial, commercial, and even residential consumers are transforming all aspects of their lives into the digital domain. Moving forward, it is expected that every piece of equipment, every receptacle, every switch, and even every light bulb will possess some type of setting, monitoring and/or control. This paper looks at the needs of next generation communication systems and provides an overview of the IEC61850 protocol and how it meets these needs.
Electronics & Communication
- Geotechnical Site Exploration in the Year 2012 and Beyond, Paul W...
- Theory of Slope Stability - Landslide
- Correlations of Soil and Rock Properties in Geotechnical...
- Open Pit Geotechnical Analysis and Design Training Course
- Machinery for Wind Turbines - 2016
- Single Valve Steam Turbine Governor - Users Manual
- Design Of Foundations For Wind Turbines, Henrik Svensson
- Unconventional Oil & Shale Gas, Amber L.Tuft
- From Turbine to Wind Farms - Technical Requirements and Spin-Off...
- Turbine and Auxiliaries
- Wind Turbine Lightning Protection Project, Brian McNiff