Correlations of Soil and Rock Properties in Geotechnical Engineering, Jay Ameratunga, Nagaratnam Sivakugan and Braja M. Das
Geotechnical engineering has grown rapidly in the past half century with the contribution from academics, researchers and practising professionals. It is still considered a combination of art and science with research and observations in the field refining and improving geotechnical design.
- Geotechnical Site Exploration in the Year 2012 and Beyond, Paul W...
- Theory of Slope Stability - Landslide
- Correlations of Soil and Rock Properties in Geotechnical...
- Open Pit Geotechnical Analysis and Design Training Course
- Machinery for Wind Turbines - 2016
- Single Valve Steam Turbine Governor - Users Manual
- Design Of Foundations For Wind Turbines, Henrik Svensson
- Unconventional Oil & Shale Gas, Amber L.Tuft
- From Turbine to Wind Farms - Technical Requirements and Spin-Off...
- Turbine and Auxiliaries
- Wind Turbine Lightning Protection Project, Brian McNiff