Design Of Foundations For Wind Turbines, Henrik Svensson
Today, we build the most land-based wind turbines on strong and stiff soils, but probably in the future wind turbines will have to be built also on soils with less good properties. The ordinary and fairly simple foundation method with a concrete slab with large area, may be abandoned since it can give too large differential settlement.
- Geotechnical Site Exploration in the Year 2012 and Beyond, Paul W...
- Theory of Slope Stability - Landslide
- Correlations of Soil and Rock Properties in Geotechnical...
- Open Pit Geotechnical Analysis and Design Training Course
- Machinery for Wind Turbines - 2016
- Single Valve Steam Turbine Governor - Users Manual
- Design Of Foundations For Wind Turbines, Henrik Svensson
- Unconventional Oil & Shale Gas, Amber L.Tuft
- From Turbine to Wind Farms - Technical Requirements and Spin-Off...
- Turbine and Auxiliaries
- Wind Turbine Lightning Protection Project, Brian McNiff