Feasibility Report of MTS Solar power generation plant (pvt) Ltd., Javed Iqbal
Development of the power generation potential of existing RE sources, solar, biogas, biomass, micro-hydel, and windmills, offers significant business opportunities for American manufacturers and exporters. Due to in-country depletion of conventional energy resources and an expanding gap between power demand and supply, the development of RE sources in the country has gained force over the past 3-4 years.
Finance & Accounting
- Geotechnical Site Exploration in the Year 2012 and Beyond, Paul W...
- Theory of Slope Stability - Landslide
- Correlations of Soil and Rock Properties in Geotechnical...
- Open Pit Geotechnical Analysis and Design Training Course
- Machinery for Wind Turbines - 2016
- Single Valve Steam Turbine Governor - Users Manual
- Design Of Foundations For Wind Turbines, Henrik Svensson
- Unconventional Oil & Shale Gas, Amber L.Tuft
- From Turbine to Wind Farms - Technical Requirements and Spin-Off...
- Turbine and Auxiliaries
- Wind Turbine Lightning Protection Project, Brian McNiff