Gas Turbine Theory - Fifth Edition, H Conen, GFC Rogers, HIH Saravanamuttoo
Of the various •means of producing mechanical power the turbine is in many respects the most satisfactory. The absence of reciprocating and rubbing members means that balancing problems are few, that the lubricating oil consumption is exceptionally low, and that reliability can be high.
- Geotechnical Site Exploration in the Year 2012 and Beyond, Paul W...
- Theory of Slope Stability - Landslide
- Correlations of Soil and Rock Properties in Geotechnical...
- Open Pit Geotechnical Analysis and Design Training Course
- Machinery for Wind Turbines - 2016
- Single Valve Steam Turbine Governor - Users Manual
- Design Of Foundations For Wind Turbines, Henrik Svensson
- Unconventional Oil & Shale Gas, Amber L.Tuft
- From Turbine to Wind Farms - Technical Requirements and Spin-Off...
- Turbine and Auxiliaries
- Wind Turbine Lightning Protection Project, Brian McNiff