Handbook of Environmental Engineering - Advances in Water Resources Management
Since an environmental water resources engineer must understand science within the context of applications, we first present the development of the scientific basis of a particular subject, followed by exposition of the pertinent design concepts and operations, and detailed explanations of their applications to environmental conservation or protection.
- Geotechnical Site Exploration in the Year 2012 and Beyond, Paul W...
- Theory of Slope Stability - Landslide
- Correlations of Soil and Rock Properties in Geotechnical...
- Open Pit Geotechnical Analysis and Design Training Course
- Machinery for Wind Turbines - 2016
- Single Valve Steam Turbine Governor - Users Manual
- Design Of Foundations For Wind Turbines, Henrik Svensson
- Unconventional Oil & Shale Gas, Amber L.Tuft
- From Turbine to Wind Farms - Technical Requirements and Spin-Off...
- Turbine and Auxiliaries
- Wind Turbine Lightning Protection Project, Brian McNiff