Low Volume Irrigation, Drip Irrigation Design and Installaton Guide
Drip irrigation, which can deliver precise amounts of irrigation water directly to the rootzone of plants. This guide will give you specific instructions on planning, designing, installing and managing a drip system. While each xeriscape is unique and individual, the drip irrigation systems that nourish them will operate under the same design, installation and management principles.
Environment & Sustainable
- Geotechnical Site Exploration in the Year 2012 and Beyond, Paul W...
- Theory of Slope Stability - Landslide
- Correlations of Soil and Rock Properties in Geotechnical...
- Open Pit Geotechnical Analysis and Design Training Course
- Machinery for Wind Turbines - 2016
- Single Valve Steam Turbine Governor - Users Manual
- Design Of Foundations For Wind Turbines, Henrik Svensson
- Unconventional Oil & Shale Gas, Amber L.Tuft
- From Turbine to Wind Farms - Technical Requirements and Spin-Off...
- Turbine and Auxiliaries
- Wind Turbine Lightning Protection Project, Brian McNiff