Model Energy Efficiency Program Impact Evaluation Guide
The Model Energy Efficiency Program Impact Evaluation Guide is a product of the National Action Plan for Energy Efficiency Leadership Group and does not reflect the views, policies, or otherwise of the federal government. The role of the U.S. Department of Energy and U.S. Environmental Protection Agency is limited to facilitation of the Action Plan.
Environment & Sustainable
- Geotechnical Site Exploration in the Year 2012 and Beyond, Paul W...
- Theory of Slope Stability - Landslide
- Correlations of Soil and Rock Properties in Geotechnical...
- Open Pit Geotechnical Analysis and Design Training Course
- Machinery for Wind Turbines - 2016
- Single Valve Steam Turbine Governor - Users Manual
- Design Of Foundations For Wind Turbines, Henrik Svensson
- Unconventional Oil & Shale Gas, Amber L.Tuft
- From Turbine to Wind Farms - Technical Requirements and Spin-Off...
- Turbine and Auxiliaries
- Wind Turbine Lightning Protection Project, Brian McNiff