SIP Handbook - Services, Technologies and Security of Session - Initiation Protocal, Syed A. Ahson and Mohammad Ilyas
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) is among the most widely adopted protocols for IP telephony. SIP, as presented by the IETF, forms a flexible, comprehensive signaling solution and allows for a lightweight deployment of many, but not all, of the well-known service features. The simpler implementation and open collaboration of SIP make it the signaling protocol of choice for advanced multimedia communications signaling.
Computer Science & IT
- Geotechnical Site Exploration in the Year 2012 and Beyond, Paul W...
- Theory of Slope Stability - Landslide
- Correlations of Soil and Rock Properties in Geotechnical...
- Open Pit Geotechnical Analysis and Design Training Course
- Machinery for Wind Turbines - 2016
- Single Valve Steam Turbine Governor - Users Manual
- Design Of Foundations For Wind Turbines, Henrik Svensson
- Unconventional Oil & Shale Gas, Amber L.Tuft
- From Turbine to Wind Farms - Technical Requirements and Spin-Off...
- Turbine and Auxiliaries
- Wind Turbine Lightning Protection Project, Brian McNiff