Solar Power System for Telecom Applications
Telecommunications and Security applications are typically located far from the reach of grid lines. Also, the cost of infrastructure to bring Grid power to site are too high. Solar Power for operating Telecom towers will ensure effective Operation and Performance of ‘Base Transceiver stations’, and also help in reduction of Operational cost & CO2 emissions due to dependency on DG set.
Electronics & Communication
- Geotechnical Site Exploration in the Year 2012 and Beyond, Paul W...
- Theory of Slope Stability - Landslide
- Correlations of Soil and Rock Properties in Geotechnical...
- Open Pit Geotechnical Analysis and Design Training Course
- Machinery for Wind Turbines - 2016
- Single Valve Steam Turbine Governor - Users Manual
- Design Of Foundations For Wind Turbines, Henrik Svensson
- Unconventional Oil & Shale Gas, Amber L.Tuft
- From Turbine to Wind Farms - Technical Requirements and Spin-Off...
- Turbine and Auxiliaries
- Wind Turbine Lightning Protection Project, Brian McNiff