Technical Code for Testing of Building Foundation Piles - 2003
In order to ensure work quality of testing of foundation piles, unify the testing of foundation piles, provide reliable reference for design and construction acceptance, make quality testing of foundation piles meet requirements of “safe, applicable, advanced in technique, exact data and correct assessment, this Code is hereby drafted.
Management & Admin
- Geotechnical Site Exploration in the Year 2012 and Beyond, Paul W...
- Theory of Slope Stability - Landslide
- Correlations of Soil and Rock Properties in Geotechnical...
- Open Pit Geotechnical Analysis and Design Training Course
- Machinery for Wind Turbines - 2016
- Single Valve Steam Turbine Governor - Users Manual
- Design Of Foundations For Wind Turbines, Henrik Svensson
- Unconventional Oil & Shale Gas, Amber L.Tuft
- From Turbine to Wind Farms - Technical Requirements and Spin-Off...
- Turbine and Auxiliaries
- Wind Turbine Lightning Protection Project, Brian McNiff