Wind Power Development Toolkit
This toolkit provides information and materials designed to answer questions and help the user address issues associated with utility-scale, grid-connected, wind power projects. Utility scale generally refers to wind turbines with a rated power over 600 kW, and grid connected refers to large-scale regional or national grids as compared to community scale mini-grids. While some of the issues associated with large-scale wind energy are similar for small-scale wind energy, many issues are different.
- Geotechnical Site Exploration in the Year 2012 and Beyond, Paul W...
- Theory of Slope Stability - Landslide
- Correlations of Soil and Rock Properties in Geotechnical...
- Open Pit Geotechnical Analysis and Design Training Course
- Machinery for Wind Turbines - 2016
- Single Valve Steam Turbine Governor - Users Manual
- Design Of Foundations For Wind Turbines, Henrik Svensson
- Unconventional Oil & Shale Gas, Amber L.Tuft
- From Turbine to Wind Farms - Technical Requirements and Spin-Off...
- Turbine and Auxiliaries
- Wind Turbine Lightning Protection Project, Brian McNiff