Wind Turbine Lightning Protection Project, Brian McNiff
The National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) instituted a lightning protection research and support program to help minimize lightning damage to wind turbines in the United States. The chief goal was to further the understanding of effective lightning damage mitigation techniques throughout the U.S. wind industry.
- Geotechnical Site Exploration in the Year 2012 and Beyond, Paul W...
- Theory of Slope Stability - Landslide
- Correlations of Soil and Rock Properties in Geotechnical...
- Open Pit Geotechnical Analysis and Design Training Course
- Machinery for Wind Turbines - 2016
- Single Valve Steam Turbine Governor - Users Manual
- Design Of Foundations For Wind Turbines, Henrik Svensson
- Unconventional Oil & Shale Gas, Amber L.Tuft
- From Turbine to Wind Farms - Technical Requirements and Spin-Off...
- Turbine and Auxiliaries
- Wind Turbine Lightning Protection Project, Brian McNiff